Monday

Making the most of it

We all have to do things as Moms that are seemingly 100% for our kids. Like attend soccer practice, kids birthday parties, make kid lunches, go to kid friendly restaurants, correct homework and on and on. On the surface there is nothing in it for Mom. We are sacrificing our time for them. But is that not just a state of mind? Isn't the possibility of art in everything, in every place, in every situation?

As an Artistic Mother I have to believe that to be true.

So when I am doing seemingly kid only things I take my camera, my notebook, my eyes and look and often find the art in the everyday, the mundane, the awful blaring kid places - like the dreaded Chuck E Cheese.




We mamas have to make the most of what we have.

If you have done a blog post about finding art in your life as a mom will you leave me a link in the comments?


***************

Talking about making the most of it.... Maximus is, as I told you last week, learning to walk. I just had to share this little video of him being so proud, so proud of his own little self.


Maximus James learing to walk from Shona Cole on Vimeo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog