Friday

My breakfast room studio


I have finally realized that now is not the time in my life for me to be shut away for hours in my workshop. So I am moving my studio back into the house. I have a room right next to my kitchen which I was not really using. It has a set of lovely red built in bookshelves that I am stocking with all my art and craft materials. That way I can truly integrate my art into my life, I can work on something easily when I have a few minutes free rather than waiting for big block of time to come along. I will be able to go do a load of laundry, bring the girls a drink in bed or answer Matthew's 11pm questions and jump back into work with ease.
I bought a great project table from Pottery Barn a few days ago and it is already here! I also got a bunch of 'cottage baskets' that they were selling cheap to hold my stuff, so it can look a little neat when I need it to. I am so excited about this new arrangement. I am really at the center of all that is mine now and it feels good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog