Friday

Blogger Meet up - Houston, Texas



I would like to invite bloggers who live in the Houston and North Houston area to come to a Blogger Meet Up. 


When: December 8, 2010

Time: 7-9pm

Where: La Madeleine in The Woodlands,
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 100, The Woodlands TX, 77380

Who: bloggers who would like to put a face and voice to a blog/name

What: a relaxed evening to chat and eat some yummy food with wine or coffee

RSVP: You can leave a comment on this post and/or send me an email at theartisticmother@gmail.com. 

Space is limited to the first 20 bloggers who give me a firm commitment that they will be there, so let me know soon if you can make it. I will post a list of who is coming as the RSVP's roll in.

You can spread the word using this badge image. Email me if you want a jpeg copy of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog