Wednesday

Echo collaboration - illumination & juicy

Juicy
Shannon left, Shona right




Illumination
Shannon left, Shona right




Shannon Mucha and I are taking part in Susan Tuttle and Chrysti Hydeck's collaboration challenge.

There is a Flickr group where others post too.

Why not join in? Having a bi-weekly challenge can really get your creative thoughts ticking.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On a book note - I am going to be starting a Flickr group for anyone who makes projects based on the workshop in my book! So please look out for it soon. I will be getting the ball rolling by posting things that I have made (I just need to get them photographed), things that are similar to the pieces in the book, but different. I even have some pieces that are boy related!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog