Tuesday

B is for Bad Poetry

I bought the book 'B is for Bad Poetry' by Pamela August Russell for this very brilliant one line verse:

Polaroid

That's a nice sunset
in the background
but you look sad.

By Pamela August Russell


Simple I know, but anyone who can capture a truth like that has my attention and deserves my $9 on Amazon! Show me a happy Polaroid and show me a lie.

Enjoy a touch of artistic sadness today!









******************

I am doing a photo collaboration with Shannon Mucha and Anita Michelsen. Each one of us has a week a month where we suggest a prompt ~ poem, Bible verse, quote or whatever and then we interpret it in photos. 

This week it was Shannon's prompt. She suggested a poem by Philip Booth entitled 'How to see Deer'. Here is what we came up with and I love it, if I can be so bold!

We post all the photos to our group Tribloom on Flickr.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog