Friday

Art Finds Friday kind of sleepy and not quite organized enough

You know I just didn't get around to posting my regular Art Finds Friday post today. I do my posts the night in advance and last night I was just plain tired. I did the dishes after dinner and went to bed leaving the kids to put themselves to bed. Mark and I watched an episode of 'Band of Brothers' and went to sleep. I slept for 12 hours (minus night nursings, say about 3)!!! 


I did do some art yesterday - carved a stamp from a photo of a flower, collaged it with photo of Grandpa Kelly and my mother as a little girl. I am working on something else today. And everyday. I get down about not creating anything really new, but I remind myself 'it is better to do something artful than nothing at all'. I cling to that. It lifts me above the gravity pull of negativity and tiredness.
 
Oh and I did find out that I am going to be part of Jenny Doh's CRESCENDOh Design Team in 2011. Yeah! More projects to work on. I am so excited to be joining the team, and what a great team Jenny has assembled so far. I will let you know when I am added to the list.

Have a lovely, productive artful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog