Thursday

New bedroom and Starter Kit #3 winner

I mentioned last week that we are switching bedrooms around. We painted our girl's old bedroom and made it the master. Before I announce the winner of this, the third of my Artistic Mother Starter Kits, I thought you may enjoy some views of the room (the color of the walls is more green than in these photos):


The bedding is from Anthropologie, the furniture from Cierra Interiors and the bits and pieces are from a combo of Marshalls & Tuesday Morning. 

This room is not fully complete, we need curtains on the double doors that open out onto the front porch.


We chose some new colors and went bold. I am glad we did as the room feels like we are on holiday in the Southwest!


******************

So on with the winner of last Saturday's GIVEAWAY!

Again, thank you to ALL those folks who entered for the chance to win the 'Artistic Mother Starter Kit'. 

The randomly generated winner is C-Joy. I do hope that these supplies give you a burst of creative energy!

AND just for fun.....
I am going to send an ATC to the first person to comment on that post..... Paper Pumpkin!


I will talk to you both via email :)

For everyone else:
This Saturday I will be giving away another kit, so if you don't mind coming back to leave a comment again (sorry to make you do that, but it is the fairest way I think). I will have another tutorial or something fun posted too to make it worth your while!


******************


In May I will be doing another Saturday Follower giveaway. The ranks have grown! As there are now over 540 folks following this blog I will be giving away 2 handmade things each Saturday in May. So please check back in to see if your name comes up!


******************

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog