Wednesday

Published on Amazon!



I did it. Finally. I took my guts in my hands and published my novel. I ordered a copy of it on Sunday, right after it was published and my copy came in the mail today, Wednesday. I didn't even look inside for fear I missed inputting one of my editors changes or made some other mistake. I just wanted to call it good. To say "I did it."

So, yes! I did.

And if I can do this, then anyone can do whatever it is they are dreaming of! I have 6 kids each with very active lives and large personalities. I homeschool them. I have a wonderful cleaning lady who comes weekly, and lot's of friends and emotional support, plus a super busy, loving husband but otherwise I do all my own household work/homeschooling/driving kids around myself. I took longer than someone who works at writing full time would, but I made the time in my busy mamma life for creativity. If I can do this, you can do this!

And it is worth the effort. I have accomplished something I am proud of. I like the characters in this book. I like the tone of the book. I like that it brings to life a Biblical story (it is loosely based on the Book of Ruth). I like the cover, thank you Beetiful Graphic Design!

I am not in this game to sell tons of books or make money. I just wanted to tell a good story. If you do want to buy the book you can buy:
Paper back for $9.49 on Amazon
Kindle for $3.99 on Amazon
If you have bought the paper back, you can also get the Kindle for $1.99 and if you are enrolled in the  Kindle unlimited program (which is $9.99 a month) my book, along with 700K other books, is free!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog