Thursday

Win a Copy of The Artistic Mother



* This contest is now closed *

Go here to find out the winner!

The Artistic Mother has been released in the US a month before schedule. I want to inspire as many Moms as possible to fit creativity into their day, so I am giving away a free book.

If you want to win a copy of The Artistic Mother, simply do a blog/Facebook post about it sometime between now and Monday March 1.

*Leave a link to your post in THIS email*

In your blog post, simply
1) add the image of the book you can take off this post
2) add link to my blog (http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/)
3) add a link to a book store where it can be purchased, like Amazon (the cheapest option I think. Check this post for international options).


You can write your own post or borrow it from any of these post about the book. Your post can be as long or short as you wish, along as the links are there! (if you need help with links, let me know).

If you have already pre-ordered/purchased it at a bookstore or want to go ahead and order it today, you are still eligible to win ~ you can donate the 2nd copy to the library or give it to a friend or you can choose to get my Celtic inspired soldered charm bracelet:



Thank you for helping me spread the word!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will also be doing a book giveaway in March at the Wishstudio.

Also, I will continue my Saturday follower's giveaway as planned.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Loading...