Wednesday

talking to myself

I need to read this article I wrote for the Wishstudio again and again. Finding the time for art is vital for my sanity. Cutting out my time wasters is hard, so hard at times. I have to remind myself of that and that it is better to do something artistic than nothing at all.


I am pouring my creative energy into my house right now. It is taking shape. Each day it becomes more and more what I envisioned. I can't wait to share photos. I left my camera at my friend's house... just shows you my priorities right now!!!!! I have had some time to process more photos from Ireland. This is my dad with my youngest son Maximus. 


Upcoming:
On Saturday August 7 I will be hosting another follower giveaway. Check in to see if you won.

On August 30, over that the Wishstudio I will be leading an online workshop for parents & kids, a kind of arty playgroup. Details HERE on the wishstudio. The other leaders are Tracey Clark, Pixie Campbell, Mindy Tsonas and Stephanie Lee, what an awesome group!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog