Tuesday

My first Wishstudio article published!

Last summer I found this lovely place. A place filled with lovely women all striving to be better - better at living, better at using their creative gifts, better at being moms and friends and women. Every post has resonated with me, it is as if I am in a room of like minded people all talking about things I am interested in.

Mindy of Under a Pink Sky has created this lovely, searching, happy place for women to go. It is called 'Wishstudio: an inspiring community for creative women'.


Today my first post as a contributor to the Wishstudio was posted. My column is all about being an artful momma! My favorite topic! The first musing is called 'What kind of artistic mother are you?' I am so delighted to be a part of the discussion. Excited, honored and blessed. I hope you, visitor to An Artful Life, join in too! The more the merrier.

Please go on over to the Wishstudio and visit and let me know your thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog