Thursday

Fun photo exercise to do with kids









How to?
1) Bring camera & few kids to park
2) After time on the swings and slides and a few rounds of crazy golf ~ have your kids 'find' letters in the alphabet around the park.
3) Photograph their finds
4) Upload & crop

notes
Activity is best for kids ages 5-12, the younger they are the more mom input will be needed!

This took myself and 3 kids about 40 minutes to do, if time is pressed you can cheat and 'make' the letters - in sand, with shadows, leaves etc.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Check out my article on the similarities between being a mom and being creative over at the wishstudio.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate to keep on mentioning it, 'marketing' does not sit well with me, but if I don't tell you how can you know?

So....

to win a copy of my new book 'The Artistic Mother' jump on over here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog